NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER IN GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Beautiful . Timeless. Magical
CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE EXPECTING A BABY and searching for your newborn photographer in Gloucestershire.
Newborn photoshoots are a wonderful experience, offering you a beautiful way to hold on to those precious first weeks.
two newborn photoshoots to choose from
Short and sweet mini newborn photography sessions have been carefully designed for parents that would love a smaller number of beautiful images to remember such a special time. Also, it is a more affordable option should investing in a full newborn shoot not be possible. The session includes one set-up. Does not include sibling photos.
A full bespoke newborn photoshoot is perfect for parents that would love to include family and sibling photos. The session involves different set-ups and props that have been chosen by you (from the studio collection). This session delivers a gallery full of beautiful photo’s, full of variety.
£65 SESSION FEE
What is the difference between a mini session and a full session?
- A mini newborn session is for baby only, except for a couple of black and white photos to include parents. I love photographing siblings and family, and these are included in my bespoke full newborn sessions.
- The main difference is the length of the sessions. With a bespoke full newborn session, more time is dedicated to creating your images. Delivering a gallery of 20-25 gorgeous images for you to view.
- A mini newborn session is focused on capturing 5-gorgeous images that are included in the price.
- The mini session is for the baby only. If you wish to have family and sibling photos, then a full newborn session would be REQUIRED.
- The styling in mini sessions is limited. With a bespoke session, you choose colours, accessories and props to create different setups and images more personalised to you.
- In the mini newborn session, your baby will be creatively wrapped. From my experience babies love being wrapped, it makes them feel secure. Due to the shorter length, having the baby wrapped helps them settle quicker, even if they are awake.
When is it best to book a NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER?
Newborn photography sessions are scheduled for when your baby is ideally 5 – 14 days old. However, I will photograph babies up to 6 weeks old, should you hear about my services after your baby has arrived.
It is advisable to book your session once you have had your 20-week scan to guarantee my availability for when your baby arrives. At the time of booking a newborn photo shoot, we pencil in a date for your session, around your due date. This means that my time has been allocated to you. Once your baby has arrived, we confirm the date or schedule another.
My newborn sessions are baby-led. You can never predict how a session will go and I like that! I adapt each session to the needs of the baby but also involve you throughout the session, nobody knows your baby better than you!
Before your session, we will arrange a call to discuss the photoshoot in more detail. After our call, I will email over all the information discussed, including a comprehensive guide of ‘what to expect’, this guide will help you best prepare for the shoot.
Please click on the appropriate button below to be taken through to more information and pricing on the newborn photography session that best suits you
If you are unsure which newborn photography session would suit you best please get in touch. I am happy to answer any questions you may have.
I ALWAYS REPLY WITHIN 48 HOURS, SO PLEASE DO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVED A REPLY. THANK YOU.